The Flip 80 Laser Cap is the first and only cordless laser cap device uniquely designed to treat the front or back of your head, or both with a simple flip. 80 medical grade lasers are focused in half of the cap, providing double the laser density of other 80 diode laser caps and the equivalent of 160 total lasers on the scalp when flipped.
- 15 minutes partial scalp coverage / 30 minute full scalp coverage treatment time
- Best fits head sizes up to 22.5 in (57.15 cm) in circumference
- Therapeutic light energy stimulates follicles, reverses thinning, restores the hair’s natural growth cycle, and promotes hair growth
- 80 medical grade lasers (no LEDs)
- 800mW Total power output when flipped
- Unique design treats front of scalp, back of scalp, or both with just a flip
- Lightest Cap device on the market, weighs just 10.3 oz., providing an ultra-comfortable treatment
- Users receive equal to 160 lasers for the cost of 80 when used on the back and front
- The translucent silicone liner protects and conceals the laser diodes
How to use
Place the device on your head in a comfortable relaxed position (Figure E). Your HairMax Flip 80 can be used with the lasers in the front of your scalp or in the back of your scalp. Treat this area for 15 minutes. Use a watch or clock to time your treatment.
Press and hold the Power Button on the side of the Laser Device until you hear a single beep. The Indicator Light will illuminate blue and the Red Lasers in the cap will turn on (Figure F).
To treat the second half of your scalp,
Once the 15 minute treatment is complete, Flip your Cap (Figure G) to treat the other half of your head. Use a watch or clock to time the second 15 minute part of your treatment. When your treatments are complete, press the Power Button on the Laser Device to turn your device off, you will hear two beeps. Store in a safe place for your next treatment.
NOTE – Your HairMax Laser Device cannot be used while being charged.
Valued International Customer
If you are placing an order for delivery outside of the United States, please be aware that the international shipping charge that appears in your Order Summary DOES NOT include Local Taxes, VAT and/or Duty that is assessed in the country your order will be delivered to. Such Local Taxes, VAT and/or Duty will be collected at time of delivery.
If a package is refused by the customer, Lexington International reserves the right to deduct from any refund that is due all return shipping fees and applicable Taxes, Customs and Duties.
By proceeding with placing your order, you agree to the foregoing terms and to pay all Local Taxes, VAT and/or Duty at time of delivery.